Business Development Manager (Ref. 19012)
The Nano and Advanced Materials Institute Limited (NAMI), established in 2006, was designated by the Innovation and Technology Commission as a Research and Development Centre for nanotechnology and advanced materials. NAMI undertakes and provides support for market-oriented research in nanotechnology and advanced materials, and strives for commercialization of the technologies to promote the economic growth of Hong Kong as a knowledge-based economy.
Requirement & Duties
- Develop and implement strategic business development plan for enhancing NAMI's core technologies and technology platforms;
- Represent NAMI to engage with industries to incubate innovative research projects to contribute to HK industry growth;
- Working closely with R&D teams to expand project pipeline and develop portfolio of industry and research partners;
- Able to conduct market research, company due diligence and technology assessment independently to evaluate the commercial opportunity of the research projects;
- Responsible for the commercialization of technologies generated; and
- Responsible for special projects and tasks assigned by the Director of Business Development.
- Master or PhD degree in Engineering, Science or Business Management;
- Minimum 6 years sales and business development working experience in Pearl River Delta region;
- Candidate with legal knowledge of intellectual property or technology licensing would be an advantage;
- Able to work independently and deal with senior management; and
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Putonghua, English and Cantonese.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
Interested parties please send your full resume with available date, present and expected salary & click APPLY NOW to submit your application:
We thank applicants for their interests, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications.
(Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)